Government Data Analytics
Government produces the maximum data, but the analytics and consumption of that data is very less. Analytics must be the key item to take decisions at all levels. Interaction between every department based on data holds the key for faster decision making.
Real-time data stream
Data acquisition from source system and streaming to ingest that into data lake is very critical for analytics. We help you do that.
Government OLTP systems run 24 by 7 and the portals face very steep spikes in usage, based on new projects and incentives.
- Department usage data
- Citizen portal data
- Documents of different formats
- Identity verification of various Government provided IDs
- Payment gateways related data
- Cross channel communication between departments
- Issue, re-issue of certificates to citizens
- Portal visit statistics
Adoption of citizen portal will be successful when we understand the cross-channel needs of citizens. Every document that gets exchanged, requires a lot of verification of facts from various other departments.
Unless these data are brought under one very large data lake, it will be impossible to achieve this. Yet, the apps must deliver with speed!
- Time series correlation
- Most used data between two departments
- Pattern of suspicious data flow
- Peak season Vs lull period usage
- Shift of data usage - time, region based
- Data correction pattern Vs usage
We have done performance analytics as well as business analytics for three high citizen facing departments, in one of the largest states in India.
- Monitored all servers, applications and databases of 3 key departments
- Provided performance insights in real time
- Provided correlation between usage and resource consumption that helps in fine tuning the apps
- Fully configurable dashboards for summary and detailed level citizen interactions, issues and feedback
- Searchable option in performance analytics
- Data is in on-premises servers
- Data consistency checks are made
Dr. V. Krithika, M.S., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
Expert - Healthcare Data Analytics
Passionate about the mathematical concepts behind ML/AI, Management
Senior Project Advisor, ICSR, IIT Madras
Principal Data Architect, Resileo Labs
Research on data analytics/Machine learning.
Development of data models for different industries
Planning for dashboard visualization and dashboard security
Development of APM open source tool - APPEDO
Founder & CEO, Resileo Labs
Data analytics, ML, AI
Data Architect, Resileo Labs
Data analytics, ML, AI
Internet scale performance testing and tuning
Currently doing PhD at IIIT-DM Kanchipuram on data analytics