Large enterprises use a variety of home grown and packaged software applications. This leads to a multiple databases and systems. Thus getting a macro level business intelligence becomes challenging.
In order to have a simple and efficient business intelligence platform, companies need data warehousing to first aggregate all data in one place. The data must be easily retrievable in the way we want. This is required to draw user defined dashboards and reports.
Without proper visualization, there is no meaning to any data warehouse. Companies use a variety of tools to plot charts and configure dashboards with drill downs.
What we do
- Ensure the data model reflects the technical requirements
- Test the data extraction routines
- Test the data transformation routines
- Test the data loading routines
- Test the end to end ETL flow for each set of data
- Ensure the ETL routines are performing well with respect to speed and resource consumption
- Perform recovery tests
- Perform data integrity tests
- Perform security tests on the data
- Ensure the ease of use to build charts and dashboards
- Test the performance of BI dashboards
- Use our best practices in ETL testing
- Ensure the ETL routines independently perform well, so that they can be upgraded independently
- Assure data integrity at high volumes of data coming in from various systems
- Plan and project data growth efficiently
- Increase the usage of BI dashboards by your internal and external users