Please spend 30 seconds and ask these questions to yourself.
- Are we sure that everything is tested in the application?
- Is our testing team taking more time than we planned?
- Do I have enough details on testing, before I take on to my clients confidently?
- How many open issues are still there in the application - any numbers?
- How many surprise bugs we saw in the last one month after releasing the product to customer?
Hope you got the message. If you have a doubt on any of the questions above, you need a testing partner.
What we do
- Test whether the product does what it is supposed to do
- Test whether the product does not do, what it is not supposed to do
- Use our test knowledge repository to reduce learning and planning time
- End-to-end tests with a customer centric focus
- Regression tests, build over build, to ensure nothing breaks
- Track changes in requirements and all bugs
- Analyze bug metrics for better planning
- Release applications with confidence
- Ensure 100% functional coverage
- Prevent defect leakage to production
- Mimic end users before they actually start using the product
- Improve product stability