You cannot test everything, every time. But you can monitor everything, all the time.
What we do
- Synthetic User Monitoring allows to view the performance of page resources from around the globe using real browsers at customer connection speeds.
- Real User Monitoring gives performance from location, device, browser, OS of real users visiting the website
- Dev Ops or IT Ops monitoring allows to monitor the application, server and database complete stack using their performance counters. Configure warning and critical values to enable alerts for all of the counters. Application monitoring is supported with java and dot net profiler, to get the stack trace of all class and method. Profiler has option to exclude or include class and this feature ensures the load on CPU and Memory is optimized.
- Availability monitoring is one key measurement to the CIOs and IT heads. IT Infrastructure team and application teams work hard to get the apps responding faster. It is all the more important that users are able to access apps from their geo locations.
- Log monitoring: Applications and subsystems write log files continuously. What exactly happened during error and exception situations, are visible only when you view the log files. Don't let your important log information vaporize into a black-hole. Take control of it.
- Be proactive. Ensure all your apps are up and running without issues
- Find out which app or database or server shoots beyond warning and critical thresholds of resource utilization
- Plan your hardware capacity in an optimized manner
- You will be able to analyze patterns of performance issues
- Any system without monitoring leaves you with no data to analyze when crashes happen